Saturday, February 22, 2014

Hair Stylist Special - Lisa Hammons - Southlake

Lisa Hammons
Hair Stylist
Old World Salons - Southlake
817-504-2925


Lisa has been in the beauty industry for over 20 years. She says "I love what I do! I have always been intrigued with hairstyles and how I can help my clients achieve that style. I’m a very outgoing individual, and I know no strangers. I like making people smile!"

She offers her professional hair styling services from her private suite at Old World Salons in Southlake, TX.

Lisa's Salon Specials:
20% Off Any Service!
Great savings on any of my professional hair services! First-time clients only please. Please mention this ad when scheduling your appointment.

Refer a Friend - Get Free Treatment!

Refer a friend to me and you get a free hair conditioning treatment!  I appreciate your referrals!

For more information, and to schedule your appointment, please contact Lisa directly at 817-504-2925 or visit her salon bio page.