Thursday, May 1, 2014

Featured Hair Stylist - Sam Walters

Sam Walters
Hair Stylist
Old World Salons - North Richland Hills
817-718-4993

Hello there!!! My name is Sam Walters, and I welcome you to Sammyshears. I have been a professional hairstylist for almost half a decade and I must say I could do this forever!! I specialize in haircuts (scissor, razor, clipper) and hair color (traditional, baliage, dimensional, blocking, smashing, and corrective). 

Visit me at my private suite at Old World Salons in North Richland Hills, TX.

Sam's Salon Special:
20% Off your entire bill!
Get 20% off your entire bill! Not just the cheapest service, but the WHOLE service. Valid for first-time guests only. Please mention this ad when scheduling your appointment. Cannot be combined with other offers.

To schedule your salon appointment, please contact Sam directly at 817-718-4993 or visit his salon bio page

Old World Salons in NRH offers the best in hair care, skin care, nail care and massage therapy. Visit our World, and experience the difference!