Monday, July 21, 2014

Southlake Hair Salon - Featured Stylists

Candace Hancock
Hair Stylist
Old World Salons - Southlake
972-658-7663

"I absolutely love what I do! I believe that when you look good, you feel good! "Your hair is your crown and glory."


Candace's Salon Special:
FREE Haircut with Color!
Receive a free hair cut with any of my professional hair color services. Please mention this ad when scheduling your appointment.  First time clients only please. Please call Candace directly at 972-658-7663 to schedule your appointment. 


Ashley Neff
Hair Stylist
Old World Salons - Southlake
817-727-6770

"I have extreme passion for hair styling!  I love making my clients feel comfortable, confident, relaxed and excited about coming back again!  I take pride in knowing that my clients know I listen, understand and connect with them.  I am very personable, and there is always a good laugh waiting at my private suite at Old World Salons."

Ashley's Salon Specials:
To schedule your appointment, please contact Ashley directly at 817-727-6770.
Color, Cut & Blowdry Style for only $95!
Great savings on all-over color, plus a haircut and blowdry style!  Please mention this ad when scheduling your appointment.  First time clients only please. 

Partial Highlight, Cut & Style for only $95!
Great savings on partial highlights, plus a haircut and style!  Please mention this ad when scheduling your appointment.  First time clients only please.

Supporting the Denton Animal Shelter:
Half-Off Haircut with a Bag of Food!
Bring a bag of dry dog food, which I will donate to the Denton Animal Shelter, and I will give you 50% off your haircut!  Please mention this ad when scheduling your appointment.


Old World Salons in Southlake is conveniently located at the corner of Southlake Blvd. and Davis Blvd., between Hobby Lobby and Walmart Neighborhood Market.