Monday, August 18, 2014

Hair Stylist Veronica Mingle - North Richland Hills

Veronica Mingle
Hair Stylist
Old World Salons - North Richland Hills
817-266-3761

"I love what I do! It's important to have a complete look for each client. I love creating a look, where the haircut and color frame your face and compliment your skin tone as well."



Veronica has over 20 years of experience as a Cosmetologist and she serves her clients from her luxury private suite at Old World Salons in NRH, TX.

Veronica's Salon Special:
20% OFF any service!
Receive a 20% discount on any of my professional hair salon services! Please mention this ad when scheduling your appointment. First time clients only please. I specialize in hair services for women only. To schedule your appointment please contact Veronica directly at 817-266-3761.