Monday, September 22, 2014

Best Hair Salon - Southlake

The Mane Rage is a modern independent women-owned hair salon serving its clients from a large luxury suite at Old World Salons in Southlake, TX. Mane Rage offers the very best in hair care services for its loyal clients.

The Mane Rage is owned and operated by Julie Banks and Ashley Neff, to of the best hair stylists in the Southlake area!

Julie Banks
Hair Stylist
Old World Salons - Southlake
214-326-6204

"Your hair is an extension of your personality.  I enjoy bringing out the best in your look and helping you feel your best!  I enjoy meeting new people and exceeding my client's expectations."



Julie's Salon Specials:
Color, Cut & Style for only $95!
Great savings on all-over color (or partial highlight), plus a haircut and style!  Please mention this ad when scheduling your appointment.  First time clients only please.

Supporting the Denton Animal Shelter:
Half-Off Haircut with a Bag of Food!

Bring a bag of dry dog food (or any type of pet food or litter), which I will donate to the Denton Animal Shelter, and I will give you 50% off your haircut!  Please mention this ad when scheduling your appointment.

Ashley Neff
Hair Stylist
Old World Salons - Southlake
817-727-6770

"I have extreme passion for hair styling!  I love making my clients feel comfortable, confident, relaxed and excited about coming back again!  I take pride in knowing that my clients know I listen, understand and connect with them.  I am very personable, and there is always a good laugh waiting at my private suite at Old World Salons."

Ashley's Salon Specials:
Color, Cut & Blowdry Style for only $95!
Great savings on all-over color, plus a haircut and blowdry style!  Please mention this ad when scheduling your appointment.  First time clients only please. 

Partial Highlight, Cut & Style for only $95!
Great savings on partial highlights, plus a haircut and style!  Please mention this ad when scheduling your appointment.  First time clients only please.

Supporting the Denton Animal Shelter:
Half-Off Haircut with a Bag of Food!
Bring a bag of dry dog food, which I will donate to the Denton Animal Shelter, and I will give you 50% off your haircut!  Please mention this ad when scheduling your appointment.