Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hair Salon Deals - Southlake

Hair Stylist
Old World Salons - Southlake
817-808-3853

I am a professional Hair Stylist and licensed Cosmetologist, offering the best in hair care services for my clients from my luxury private suite at Old World Salons.  I have been a professional stylist for over six years, and I am passionate about what I do.  

Amazing Hair Deals at Old World Salons offered by Laura Gotcher – 4 Options Including Cut, Color or Highlights Starting at $25! - See more at: Our Hometown Deal

With this Hometown Deal – you can choose from five amazing hair options from Laura Gotcher at Old World Salons:
$69 Full Highlight, Cut & Style ($150 Value)
$59 Partial Highlight, Cut & Style ($120 Value)
$50 Color, Cut & Style ($100 Value) 
$25 Cut & Style ($50 Value)

Whether you've been looking for a completely new style or just an update, this is the perfect deal from Laura Gotcher at Old World Salons in Southlake, TX.  Laura has over 6 years of experience as a professional hair stylist.  She has a passion for helping people look and feel their best.

Get complete details, and purchase your deal at Our Hometown Deal