Sunday, October 12, 2014

Southlake Hair Stylist - Jenne Jacinto

Jenne Jacinto
Hair Stylist
Old World Salons - Southlake
817-266-6977

"I have over 5 years of experience as a professional hair stylist, and I love what I do. I truly love and enjoy helping people look and feel better. I am married and the mom of two children."


Jenne's Salon Specials:
FREE Haircut with any Chemical Service!
Get a free haircut with any regular price chemical service!  Please mention this ad when scheduling your appointment.  First time clients only please. 

To schedule your appointment, or if you have any questions, please contact Jenne directly at 817-266-6977.

Jenne's Salon Services include:
Hair Services for Women, Men and Children
Cuts & Styles
Full Hair Color Services
Brazilian Blowout
Pravana Perfection Hair Smoothing Treatment
Perms
Updos for special occasions
Deep Hair Conditioning Treatments