Monday, April 14, 2014

Featured Hair Stylist - Amber Dearing

Amber Dearing
Hair Stylist
Old World Salons - North Richland Hills
817-929-7659

"I love doing hair because I am a people person.  I like to get to know my clients while giving them a great look each time they visit my private suite.  I listen carefully to each client's needs and provide my expert opinion, but I make sure to give them the style they want every time!"

Amber operates her successful independent salon business from her private suite at Old World Salons in NRH, TX.


Amber's Salon Specials:
$98 Highlight & Haircut Special!
Save on your next highlight and haircut service! Please mention this ad when scheduling your appointment.  First time clients only please. 

$32 Shampoo, Cut & Style Special!
Great savings on professional shampoo, haircut and style!  (Add $5 for longer hair.) Please mention this ad when scheduling your appointment.  First time clients only please. 

To schedule your appointment please contact Amber directly at 817-929-7659 or visit her salon bio page

If you are looking for the best hair stylist and the best salon in North Richland Hills, Keller, Colleyville, Bedford, Hurst, Mid-Cities, or neighboring communities, then you will find it all at Old World Salons. Stop by our salon, enjoy a free cup of gourmet coffee, and visit with the finest health and beauty professionals in the area.