Monday, April 28, 2014

Featured Hair Stylist: Julie Banks

Julie Banks
Hair Stylist
Old World Salons - Southlake
214-326-6204

"Your hair is an extension of your personality.  I enjoy bringing out the best in your look and helping you feel your best!  I enjoy meeting new people and exceeding my client's expectations."

Julie offers her hair salon services from her large private suite at Old World Salons in Southlake, TX.

Julie's Salon Specials:
20% off for all new clients
Great savings on all-over color (or partial highlight), plus a haircut and style!  Please mention this ad when scheduling your appointment.  First time clients only please.

Supporting the Denton Animal Shelter:
Half-Off Haircut with a Bag of Food!

Bring a bag of dry dog food (or any type of pet food or litter), which I will donate to the Denton Animal Shelter, and I will give you 50% off your haircut!  Please mention this ad when scheduling your appointment.

___________________________________________

I have extensive experience as a professional hair stylist, including over 5 years of expertise in Color Correction, Highlights, Advanced Haircuts and other hair color services.

I have attended, and continued to attend, many advanced classes to keep me up to date on the latest trends and techniques.  My continuing education includes advanced classes from the Kuene color line.  

My specialties include Color Correction, using the advanced Kuene professional products.

My services include:

·         Haircuts & Styles
·         Advanced Haircuts 
·         Women's & Men's Haircuts
·         Hair Color Services
·         Color Correction
·         Highlights
·         Hair Smoothing Treatments
·         Facial Waxing

Keratin Hair Smoothing Treatments: I offer the best in hair smoothing treatments using professional Keratherapy products.  This treatment adds shine, removes frizz and reduces styling time by up to 60%!


Please call me today at 214-326-6204 with any questions or to schedule your next appointment.  My schedule is flexible to meet your lifestyle needs.  Off on Mondays.