Sunday, April 20, 2014

Featured Hair Stylist: Lisa Hammons

Lisa Hammons
Hair Stylist
Old World Salons - Southlake
817-504-2925

Lisa has been in the beauty industry for over 20 years, and she loves it! As Lisa puts it, "I have always been intrigued with hairstyles and how I can help my clients achieve that style. I’m a very outgoing individual, and I know no strangers. I like making people smile!"

Lisa operates her independent hair salon business from her luxury private suite at Old World Salons in Southlake, TX.

Lisa's Salon Specials:
20% Off Any Service!
Great savings on any of my professional hair services! First-time clients only please. Please mention this ad when scheduling your appointment.

Refer a Friend - Get Free Treatment!
Refer a friend to me and you get a free hair conditioning treatment!  I appreciate your referrals!

To schedule your appointment please contact Lisa directly at 817-504-2925 or visit her salon bio page

If you are looking for the best in hair care, nail care, skin care, and massage services then please consider the great professionals who call Old World Salons home!