Saturday, March 7, 2015



Giovanna Ryan
North Richland Hills Salon, Suite 148
Phone: 817-703-7842
Profession: Hair Care

FREE Consultation!
Please call me to schedule your free consultation.  During our professional consultation we can discuss your goals and ideas for your look, and I can provide expert guidance and advice leveraging my years of experience as a Master Stylist.  I look forward to meeting you and having an opportunity to help you achieve the look you desire!
I am a master stylist with Color certification and professional training from the prestigious Redken Fifth Avenue in New York City.
For over 16 years, I have dedicated myself to helping people achieve and maintain a great hair style. I maintain a fun, yet professional environment which is relaxing to my clients and allows them to enjoy the process of creating a fresh look. When you leave my suite, you will feel like your personality and beauty have been enhanced through your new style.
I offer hair color maintenance programs to meet your individual needs, unless roots or grey are your fashion! 

I specialize in Haircuts and Styles that are a step above.   I also indulge my clients with the best quality hair products, including the Enjoy Luxury Line.
Call or visit my private suite at Old World Salons for a consultation today!
"A Haircut That Will Fit Your Face and The Most Fun You'll Have All Day!"Star-Telegram, Dec 2004
Phone: 817-703-7842
E-mail: 
gioproteam@yahoo.com