Saturday, March 7, 2015




Grace Schneider
North Richland Hills Salon, Suite 118
Phone: 504-473-0649
Profession: Hair Care




Special Offers:
·      10% Military Discount!
Receive a 10% discount on any service when you show your Military ID! Please mention this special when scheduling your appointment.
·      10% Student Discount!
Students get 10% OFF on any hair service! Please mention this ad when scheduling your appointment, and show your student picture ID at time of service. 
·      20% OFF on any Hair Service!
Save 20% on any hair service! First time clients only please. Please mention this special when scheduling your appointment.  
 

Hello!  My name is Grace Schneider.  I am a professional hair stylist with years of experience.  I started cutting and coloring my friends hair when I was about 15.  I fell in love with it and decided I had to make it a career.  I love to make people look and feel as beautiful as they are.

My goal is to make people feel amazing, beautiful, and confident about themselves and how they look.

I graduated from Ogle Hair, Skin and Nail School of Hurst, Texas.  I continue my education by regularly attending classes and hair shows to stay up to date on the latest trends and techniques in the beauty industry.

I am certified in RedkenWella, and Pravana hair color and product lines.  I am also trained and certified inAmerican Crew men's hair cutting and product line. 

My services include:
·         Cuts & Styles
·       Services for Men, Women, Children, Teens, Seniors
·       Hair Color Services
·         Highlighting

·         Updos for Special Occasions

·         Waxing Services: Lip, Eyebrow


Please call me today to schedule your next appointment.
Grace Schneider 504-473-0649

For more information and pictures,
please visit My Website
and My Facebook Page