Saturday, March 7, 2015


Jenne Jacinto
Southlake Salon, Suite 115
Phone: 817-266-6977
Profession: Hair Care





Special Offers:

·      FREE Haircut with any Chemical Service!
Get a free haircut with any regular price chemical service!  Please mention this ad when scheduling your appointment.  First time clients only please. 

I have over 5 years of experience as a professional hair stylist, and I love what I do. I truly love and enjoy helping people look and feel better. I am married and the mom of two children.
I graduated from the Ogle School of Cosmetology, and I’m always continuing my education and attending hair shows to keep up with the latest trends and techniques. I offer services for men, women and children from the privacy of my luxury suite at Old World Salons.

My services include:
·         Services for Women, Men and Children
·         Cuts & Styles
·         Full Color Services
·         Brazilian Blowout
·         Pravana Perfection Hair Smoothing Treatment
·         Perms
·         Updos
·         Deep Conditioning Treatments

Please call me directly to schedule your appointment.
Jenne Jacinto 817-266-6977
Hours:

Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturdays (select Saturdays)