Thursday, February 12, 2015

Amber Dearing
  NRH Salon Suite 137
  Phone: 817-929-7659
  Profession: Hair Care



Special Offers:


·      $98 Highlight & Haircut Special!
Save on your next highlight and haircut service! Please mention this ad when scheduling your appointment.  First time clients only please. 

·      $32 Shampoo, Cut & Style Special!
Great savings on professional shampoo, haircut and style!  (Add $5 for longer hair.) Please mention this ad when scheduling your appointment.  First time clients only please. 

I love doing hair because I am a people person.  I like to get to know my clients while giving them a great look each time they visit my private suite.  I listen carefully to each client's needs and provide my expert opinion, but I make sure to give them the style they want every time!
I keep up with the latest trends and techniques by attending regular color classes and hair shows.  I have been a professional hair stylist since 2004. 

My services include:
·         Cuts & Styles
·         Highlights
·         Color Blending & Matching
·         Full Color Services
·         Precision Cuts
·         Texture Cuts & Services
·         Hair Smoothing Treatments
·         Razor Cuts
·         Facial Waxing

Hours:
Tuesday through Saturday by Appointment.
Please call me directly to schedule your next appointment.

Amber Dearing: 817-929-7659