Thursday, February 12, 2015

Ashley Neff
  Ashley Neff
  Southlake Salon Suite 105
  Phone: 817-727-6770
  Profession: Hair Care
  www.facebook.com/ManeRage


Special Offer:
20% Off For All New Clients

I have extreme passion for hair styling!  I love making my clients feel comfortable, confident, relaxed and excited about coming back again!  I take pride in knowing that my clients know I listen, understand and connect with them.  I am very personable, and there is always a good laugh waiting at my private suite at Old World Salons.    


My specialties include Advanced Layered
CutsAdvanced Men's CutsKuene professional color
product certified with over 10 years of experience.

My services include:
  •      Haircuts & Styles
  •      Advanced Haircuts (layered, precision)
  •      All Over Color 
  •      Women's & Men's Haircuts
  •      Ethnic Haircuts
  •      Gray Coverage
  •      Men's Gray Blending
  •      Highlights & Lowlights
  •      Hairstyling (blowdry, flat iron) 
  •      Hair Smoothing Treatments
  •      Facial Waxing

Keratin Hair Smoothing Treatments: I offer the best in hair smoothing treatments using professional Keratherapy products.  This treatment adds shine, removes frizz and reduces styling time by up to 60%!
    Please call me today for a consultation or to schedule your next appointment.  My schedule is very flexible.  Off on Tuesdays.

Ashley Neff: 817-727-6770