Sunday, February 22, 2015

Stephanie Simmons
Stephanie Simmons
  NRH Salon Suite 126
  Phone: 817-703-1398
  Profession: Nail Care


I am an experienced nail service professional, and my services include:
·         Acrylic Nails
·         Gel nails
·         Manicures
·         Pedicures with Hot Wax treatment
·         Shellac Nail Polish
·         Electric Drill Certified
I have over 13 years of experience! I provide my services from the privacy of my own suite at Old World Salons.
About Shellac: I offer the Shellac nail care products from CND. Shellac nail polish features zero dry-time, 14-day wear, and a flawless mirror finish! Like any quality polish application, the Shellac system features a Base Coat, Color Coat and Top Coat. Together with a UV Lamp, they comprise the breakthrough in resilient color that remains flawless for two weeks and removes in 10 minutes. Call me today to find out more about this great product and service. You can also find more information at www.cnd.com.

Sanitation: I adhere to the strictest standards of sanitation to ensure the health and comfort of all of my valued clients. My sanitation procedures include the use of individual disposable sanitary liners for all pedicures, and tools which have been sanitized before each use. If you have any questions or concerns about sanitation and cleanliness, please do not hesitate to ask me.
Hours:
Tuesday – Saturday
Please call me today to schedule your personal appointment.

Stephanie Simmons - 817-703-1398