Saturday, February 21, 2015

Candace Hancock
Candace Hancock
  Southlake Salon Suite 117
  Phone: 972-658-7663
  Profession: Hair Care


Special Offer
FREE Haircut with Color!
Receive a free hair cut with any of my professional hair color services. Please mention this ad when scheduling your appointment. First time clients only please.
  

Hair Stylist - Color Expert - Makeup Artist
I absolutely love what I do! I believe that when you look good, you feel good! "Your hair is your crown and glory."

My goal is for you to walk out of my suite looking beautiful and feeling WONDERFUL. I like to consider myself a hair artist. I look at hair as a blank canvas and all the different possibilities are so exciting to me!

I have a B.A. in psychology from UNT. I started my hair styling career at Toni & Guy where I received my education and advanced techniques training in hair cutting and coloring. 

My experience in the beauty industry truly started when I was a young girl, always doing my friend's hair and giving beauty advice. This didn't come as a surprise because my great grandpa owned a barber shop back in the 50s. Therefore, I guess you can say this industry runs in my blood!     

I specialize in BLONDESColor Corrections, and beautiful cuts

You can also find more information about my services, pictures of my work, and on-line appointment scheduling at: My Website

My services include:
  • Haircuts & Styles
  • Multi-dimensional Hair Color
  • Highlights and Lowlights 
  • Progressive Techniques: Basebreaking, Block Color, Ombre, Baliyage, Color Placement
  • Precision Cuts for the entire family
  • Makeup Services
  • Bridal Package



HOURS:
Tuesday - Saturday 9am-8pm
Sunday & Monday by appointment.
I am very flexible with my schedule. Please call, text, or e-mail me to make an appointment or even if you have questions feel free.

Candace Hancock - 972-658-7663
Website: My Website
Facebook: My Facebook Page